Monday, August 5, 2013

Doctor Who Stitch Along

So...  I had these brilliant plans to stitch along for the whole Doctor Who Stitch Along...  but it just didn't happen.  Oh well.

But then... then I saw a post about the Design Invitational.  Design your own!?  Awesome.  I thought I could make enough time to do one pattern - I'm not really an embroiderer yet, so please pardon my amateur stitching.

So, without further ado, please allow me to introduce to you.....

DR. RIVER SONG.



Here's the pattern...

2 comments:

  1. The pattern for the Dr Who Dr River Song is not on the page. It says here is the pattern but there is no link and I cant find the pattern. Can you please help me? kamiafive@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. best stethoscope for medical students

    ReplyDelete