Monday, March 19, 2012

Another Blogger Bundle

I know it's been a while... but first trimester does that to a girl.  =)  Katy, over at i'm a ginger monkey, is hosting another blogger bundle contest!  I had so much fun the first time that I couldn't resist putting another bundle together.  I looked and looked for an inspiration fabric, from which to pull color and shape ideas - but I couldn't come up with anything I wanted to use more than "my living room."  I am sitting here looking at lighty gray-blue walls, "crocodile" green sofas (dusty, faded, darkish), dark wood and golden accents.  So, since I've been intrigued by the idea of a quilt with no crazy patterns - almost batiky while still using some patterns - here's my very muted patterns that would all work in my living room!

2 comments:

  1. oops - the fabrics!! here's some keywords to help you find them at pink castle fabrics...

    1. mill plain blueberry
    2. heath in chartreuse
    3. big dot yellow
    4. vintage ironwork in khaki
    5. wildflowers in blue
    6. tile flourish in green
    7. fly a kite floral orange
    8. sketch in khaki
    9. living lattice in dusty blue
    10. woodgrain in dill
    11. sketch in tangerine
    12. metro living circles in chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this would be a great color scheme for a boy! Of course it could be for a girl too.

    ReplyDelete