Thursday, January 3, 2013

January 2013 - Just Three

Okay - I've never tried this before, but I'm going to try traceyjay's Just Three this year.  Basically, you set three goals a month, and evaluate at the end of the month

1.  Finish top of school room quilt.  Not sure if it's going to be a chevron or a variation of X Marks the Spot, but it's going to involve the "4 half-square-triangles from 2 layer cakes" method.  I've already started making the HSTs from one Kona White layer cake and a layer cake from a rainbow layer cake swap from last year.



2. Get my Sugar Block Club block completed.  Perfectly.  Probably make two, so that I can get a decent sized quilt out of the year.

3. Blog five to six completed quilts - I aim to be done documenting past quilts in a couple of months.

4. Lose thirty pounds.

Just kidding!  There you have it - my inaugural "Just Three" post...

No comments:

Post a Comment